Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Tagging Who with The Liebster Blog Award?

Mary, at Living with Food Allergies and Celiac Disease, has tagged me with the Liebster Blog Award!   Thank you Mary!  I am definitely new to this blogging world and need all the help I can get!

Liebster is a German word for “Good Friend,” and I am so grateful that Mary would recognize me.  Each recipient is supposed to pass the award on to five of their favorite blogs.


First, the rules. To accept this award you must:

1. Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you.
2. Reveal your top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
3. Copy and paste the award to your blog.
4. Have faith that your followers will spread the word and love to other bloggers.
5. Have fun.


My top five blogs:


I love Meredith's blog because she eats all the basics that my family enjoys and likes to cook and share with the rest of us!
I love that Tessa tries to make everything as healthy as possible and uses many of the grains I do.
Laura has simple, healthy, recipes that even my kids would enjoy!

Eat, Live, Run 
I like how Jenna uses a lot of beans, lentils, and other naturally gluten free foods.

Adventures of a Gluten Free Mom 
Heidi has great meal plans and a ton of information.

These are all great sites that you need to check out.  They all have a lot to offer!

Thanks again Mary for thinking of me!

3 comments:

  1. ps, it would be great to see some of these delicious looking recipes over at Allergy Free Wednesdays! We opened again tonight...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the nomination as well! What a lovely, informative site you have!

    ReplyDelete