Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Gingersnaps & Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bread

 These cookies have the best texture of any cookie I have made.  You can't go without these this holiday season!  They come as frozen cookie dough discs, all you have to do is put them on a tray and pop them in the oven!

We eat this bread year round and it is a staple at our house.  Try a mix today and you'll have hot bread out of the oven that everyone will want to eat.  It makes a lot so you can just freeze the extra loaves and save them for later!






Besides just tasting good, these two items are relatively healthy.  I try to tell my husband all the time that I am eating "healthy desserts," and he just laughs.  So, as far as desserts go, they have some great nutrition.  They both contain whole grains, minimal starch, and I always reduce the sugar and fat content on my recipes.  Don't worry, they still taste good and you don't have to feel guilty about eating the entire pan yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment